- Ph.D. 1987, Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
Develop new technologies to fabricate, measure, and characterize micro components/systems; utilize robust engineering materials such as superalloys, nanocomposites, polymers, metal matrix composites; enhance design freedom by having the capability of mass producing three-dimensional microcomponents.
- 2003 - Present
- Associate Professor, Faculty Fellow, Director. Department of Engineering Technology & Industrial Distribution with joint appointment with Department of Mechanical Engineering. Texas A&M University
- 2002 - 2003
- Senior Lecturer, San Diego State University
- 1991 - 2001
- Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- 1988 - 1991
- R&D Project Manager, Hewlett Packard in Singapore
- 1979 - 1987
- Engineer, Hewlett Packard in Santa Rosa, California
- Hung N.P., Chapter on "Micromachining," to be published in Machinery's Handbook, Vol. 29, 2012.
- Kajaria S., Chittipolu S., Adera S., and Hung N.P., "Micromilling in Minimum Quantity Lubrication," submitted to Machining Science and Technology, May 2010.