Now accepting SPE and KANEKA scholarship applications
• Deadline : March 1st, 2019
• Valeron Strength Films Internship opportunity (Duration: 2/15/19 to 6/1/19)
Mark your Calendars!
Polymer Technology Industrial Consortium (PTIC)
• Spring - April 11th – 12th, 2019, Texas A&M University
• Fall – October 17th - 18th, 2019, Texas A&M University
Scratch Behavior of Polymers Consortium (SCRATCH)
• Spring – March 20th, 2019 Detroit, MI, after the ANTEC conference
• Fall – October 9th, 2019 TROY, MI, after the TPO conference
Contact Isabel Cantu for inquiries about the consortium
What We Do
We conduct research on high performance functional polymers for nanotechnology, biotechnology and micro-/nano-electronics packaging applications; surface damage phenomena of polymers.
We are are focused on discovering, developing, and delivering high performance functional polymers. Our goal is to deliver new technology in polymers that will be adopted by the polymers industry globally, nationally, and throughout Texas.
We strive to combine the resources of industry members with the knowledge base of academic facilities in an effort to develop fundamental knowledge of these unique materials, as well as to give design and production insight for product development