SPE Student Scholarships
The SPE scholarship is awarded to students who display excellence both academically and in their respective research fields. The scholarship is open to both graduate and undergraduate students.
SPE General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants for scholarships, unless otherwise specified, must be full-time graduate or undergraduate students.
- Must be a current SPE member, or be willing to apply for membership.
- All applicants must have a demonstrated or expressed interest in the polymers industry.
- Applicants must be majoring in or taking courses that are beneficial to a career in the plastics/polymer industry.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Financial need of applicants will be considered for most scholarships.
How to Apply
Current and Past SPE Scholarship Recipients