- Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering; University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- M.S. Materials Science and Engineering; Pennsylvania State University
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering; Osmania University
- Mechanical Behavior of Polymers, Deformation and Failure Mechanisms
- Spatial Confinement of Polymers (Thin Films and Nanofibers) and Deformation Micromechanisms
- Experimental Micro/Nano Mechanics (AFM based Indentation, Nanoindentation and MEMS)
- Polymer Matrix Composites, Blends and Composite Interphase Mechanics
- Viscoelasticity and Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)
- 3D Printed Polymers and Mechanics
- P.V. Kolluru, M.D. Eaton, D.W. Collinson, X. Cheng, D.E. Delgado, K.R. Shull and L.C. Brinson, "AFM-based Dynamic Scanning Indentation (DSI) Method for Fast, Highresolution Spatial Mapping of Local Viscoelastic Properties in Soft Materials", Macromolecules 51, 8964-8978 (2018).
- P.V. Kolluru and I. Chasiotis, "A Master Curve for the Size and Strain Rate Dependent Large Deformation Behavior of PS Nanofibers at Room Temperature", Polymer 99, 544- 551 (2016).
- P.V. Kolluru and I. Chasiotis, "Interplay of Molecular and Specimen Length Scales in the Large Deformation Mechanical Behavior of Polystyrene Nanofibers", Polymer 56, 507-515 (2015).
- P.V. Kolluru, J. Lipner, W. Liu, Y. Xia, S. Thomopoulos, G.M. Genin and I. Chasiotis, "Strong and Tough Mineralized PLGA Nanofibers for Tendon-to-Bone Scaffolds", Acta Biomaterialia 9, 9442-9450 (2013).
- P.V. Kolluru, D.J. Green, C.G. Pantano and C.L. Muhlstein, "Effects of Surface Chemistry on the Nanomechanical Properties of Commercial Float Glass", Journal of the American Ceramic Society 93, 838-847 (2010).